• The posters will be viewed during the coffee breaks. Poster presenters are requested to stand by the poster during this time to address questions.
• Posters should be legible from a distance of 1-2 meters.
• Poster presenters are kindly requested to print their poster. The recommended size of a poster should be 85 cm wide X 160 cm high (Portrait) :
• Authors are responsible for mounting their posters starting 7:00 am and removing them at the end of the day, as soon as the lectures are over.
• Poster presenters should refer to the final program (at the conference) and note the date and number of their presentation. Please use the poster board that bears the number of your presentation as listed in the program.
• Putting up and removing the poster is the responsibility of the presenter only.
Important note! Only abstracts of presenting authors who are registered for the conference will be included in the final conference program.